The Capital Health Cancer Center is excited to provide this opportunity for physicians to network and learn about the latest advances in cancer treatment. Providers attending the full program will receive CME credits (total hours pending). Please see our tentative agenda below and register via the form for this free event!
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Location: Yardley Inn Restaurant & Bar – 82 E Afton Avenue, Yardley, PA 19067 (click here for location)
- Note: Complimentary sit-down dinner & drinks provided
- 5 pm: Registration & Networking
- 5:30 pm: Introduction – Dr. Cataldo Doria – Medical Director, Capital Health Cancer Center
- 5:50 pm: Technological Advances in Neurologic Cancer Treatment – Dr. Navid Redjal – Director of Neurosurgical Oncology, Capital Health
- 6:15 pm: Robotic Approach to Colorectal Surgery – Dr. Ashlee Godshalk Ruggles – Director of Colorectal Surgery, Capital Health
- 6:40 pm: Precision Oncology & the Latest Clinical Trials – Dr. Arturo Loaiza-Bonilla – Health System Director of the Office of Clinical Research, Capital Health
- 7:05 pm: Closing Remarks & Networking
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.