Capital Health Center for Comprehensive Breast Care
The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), a program of the American College of Surgeons, recognizes the Capital Health Center for Comprehensive Breast Care for its high-quality, multidisciplinary, and integrated breast services.
In order to qualify for this designation, Capital Health had to meet strict criteria and quality standards for the full continuum of cancer — from prevention to end-of-life care — including the following:
- A diverse team of medical experts collaborate to provide the best care and treatment options available for patients
- Readily available breast cancer education, support, and other information for patients
- Quality indicators for subspecialties in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of care
- Information about clinical trials and new treatment options
Capital Health has also achieved designation as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) by the American College of Radiology.
Behind Breast Cancer: What Women Should Know
Cancers We Treat:
Dr. Lisa Allen
Dr. Rose Mustafa
Dr. Gary A. Tuma